It’s the age of convenience where customers today are more inclined to use products/services that offer them utmost ease in every aspect. Similarly, there has been a growing trend in using digital credit cards compared to traditional credit cards because of the convenience it offers. One of the reasons why a digital credit card is the most sought-after by customers today is that it eliminates the need to carry a plastic card or your wallet when you leave home.
FlexPay Digital Credit Card App offers a truly digital credit card experience where customers can shop effortlessly at offline merchants where UPI payments are accepted. Customers who are already approved for FlexPay credit can just scan and pay easily to the merchants with a single tap using their smartphone.
If you are a salaried individual in India, through FlexPay digital credit card, you can get approved for a credit limit of up to ₹2,00,000 instantly. Using the credit, you can pay at restaurants, pay for medicines, groceries, cab rides, bike repair, and more using your smartphone and repay us later at any time.
What is FlexPay Digital Credit Card?
FlexPay Digital Credit Card is like a credit card on mobile that lets you pay for anything immediately from your approved credit limit when your bank balance is nil. You can apply and get instant credit on UPI& use the funds to meet your needs that can’t be ignored or delayed till you get your salary.
FlexPay Digital Credit Card vs Traditional Credit Card
- No loss of card: FlexPay digital credit card is like a virtual credit card. Since there is no physical card, there is no possibility that you will lose it. But, when you have a traditional credit card, you might misplace the card or lose it, which might result in fraudulent activity.
- Hassle-free: Using this quick digital credit card app, it is so easy to make payments at merchant stores. You can simply scan the UPI QR code and pay with credit instantly. While with a traditional credit card, swiping is required and then you must enter the PIN on the merchant’s swipe machine to complete the transaction.
- Security: Since you don’t have to swipe a digital credit card, it’s next to impossible to carry out any illegal activities; while it’s not the same in the case of a traditional credit card.
- No hidden charges: There are absolutely no hidden charges on the FlexPay UPI credit card. When it comes to a traditional credit card, you might have to face charges such as annual maintenance fees, ATM withdrawal charges, GST, late payment fees, etc.
If you are a salaried employee in India and looking for an instant credit card, apply for credit with the FlexPay digital credit card app, and get instant approval of up to ₹2,00,000. FlexPay digital credit card has an easy application process that is 100% online, including KYC. Just submit your personal details and upload a few basic documents for verification to get an instant digital credit card in India.
Why Choose FlexPay Digital Credit Card?
- Instant credit approval and disbursal: As soon as you apply for this UPI credit card, within a few minutes, you will get approved for credit and funds will be disbursed within a few hours into your account.
- Credit management: Using the FlexPay quick digital credit card app, you check your pending dues, review your payment history, and also track your spending easily.
- Quick payments: It is a credit card on mobile that lets you send money to friends & family easily, and also helps you make a quick money transfer to merchants in a tap- just scan and pay.
- Pocket-friendly interest and no hidden fees: The interest rate is very reasonable, and there are no unnecessary hidden charges or fees levied upon you.
- Huge credit limit: As the credit limit you can avail is up to ₹2,00,000, you can even make big-ticket purchases at your favourite stores offline.
- Flexible repayments: Since there is no fixed EMI, you can repay the used credit in flexible payments at your convenience.
Documents Required to Apply for FlexPay Digital Credit Card
Submit minimal documents to get instant approval for FlexPay digital credit card in India.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar/Driver’s Licence/Passport/Voter ID)
- PAN card
- Address Proof (Driving Licence/Utility Bills/Aadhaar/Passport/Bank Statements/Voter ID)
- Net banking verification for validating your income
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must be above the age of 21
- Must have a minimum salary of ₹8,000
Steps to Apply Online
Apply online in 3 simple steps and get instant credit approval.
- Download the FlexPay Digital Credit Card app on Android or iOS
- Fill in the required details and upload basic documents
- Get approved within minutes
Overall, FlexPay digital credit card betters a traditional credit card in every way, making it the most preferred choice now. Also, in the age of convenience, where customer experience plays a prominent role, FlexPay instant credit card is undoubtedly the best credit product that offers a hassle-free experience, right from applying for credit to making payments to anyone using scan and pay and repaying in flexible payments.
1. Can I swipe FlexPay Digital Credit Card?
No. It is like ready-to-use credit available in your account to utilise at any time when you don’t have money in your bank account. You can just scan any UPI QR code and pay at offline merchants with ease.
2. Do I need to submit collateral to get credit approval?
Collateral of any form is not required to get approved for credit.
3. What are the repayment terms?
You can repay in flexible payments over time stretched up to 36 months.
4. Are there any hidden charges?
Absolutely not. We do not levy any hidden or extra charges on our customers.
5. Do I need to have a good CIBIL score to get approved for credit?
It is not mandatory to have a good CIBIL score to get approved for credit.